But as for me, I will always have hope...Psalm 71:14

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

THIS WORKED!   that didn't...

well, I've tried some of the homemade stuff on Pinterest.  here's my list of things I'll do again and those I won't!

  • Lemon Enzyme Cleaner  
not again!  

I patiently waited for this, checking it daily and it was not worth it!  Once I diluted it and placed it in a spray bottle, I noticed a "crust" forming around the water line....yeast....yuck! Don't really think yeasty lemon spray is going to keep my house "sparkly clean"











  • Bathroom Scum Remover 
yes please! 


I really like this one!  I used about half a cup of Dawn and filled the bottle 3/4 full of white vinegar and finished off with water.  It works great, even on my tile floors and my black stove!  Definitely a keeper!




  • compost bin
 YEP!
 
  
It's working great and no smell!  The only problem I have is I use so many fruits and vegetables, it's already full!   















  • body butter
MY FAVORITE!!!

 This recipe is the best!  I'm using it daily and the consistency has held up, just like a store bought body butter.  I even use it in place of facial moisturizers.  My skin is smooth and soft and looks healthy.  SOLD!




So, for the most part, the things you find on Pinterest actually work!  Nothing was too expensive to experiment with, and the one that didn't work cost just pennies, so no harm , no foul.  



Life is short!  Pray hard!

Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.  Proverbs 3:9-10, ESV  

No comments:

Post a Comment